For hundreds of years, the humble dog has been known as man’s best friend
Monthly veterinary advice on the most common pet issues and ailments
Great pet care advice on any pet you can think of!
- “Itchy skin” is one of the most common problems of dogs and cats. While there are many causes, it is always an inflammatory response to some stimulus. Once the inflammation starts, the skin is susceptible to secondary bacterial and yeast infections that make things a lot...
- Just like when you or any family member is sick, when you find that you have a sick pet, medicine is what you’ll have to give your ill pet. Your pet is just as much a family member like anyone else, especially if they have been...
- You’ve heard of people who have pet dogs, pet cats, and individuals who also have pet birds. You might even find that you’ve either heard of, or know of, people who have pet spiders, iguanas, and pet snakes. But have you heard of people who have...
Welcome to our pet community
PetTrainersNow.com is your one stop online resource, providing information from general pet care, medical advice, and behavioural problems. We promote only the best health care for your beloved pets-they are, after all, members of your family. We hope to be of great help to you and your pet, with great advice and tips. Why do we do it? We do it for the love of pets.
- 5 Tips for making house training your puppy easier
- Keep your puppy from chewing up your house
- Calling your dog – We teach this basic training behaviour in 10 steps
- How does clicker training work?
- How to avoid the common mistakes of new dog owners
- How to keep your dog from digging up your garden
- Tips for keeping your dog calm at the vet
- The danger of muzzles and choke collars
- Tips for keeping your dogs calm and comfortable during fireworks shows
- Not only the Queen loves a Corgi
- Why your dog jumps on visitors and what to do about it
- My dog acts very aggressively in the park in front of other dogs
- Separation anxiety in dogs and how to fix it
- Should I Use Puppy-Training Pads?
- Why Shouldn’t I Punish My Dog for Accidents in the House?
- Arthritis in dogs